Upcycle an item (or items) into something new instead of throwing it out.
About The Challenge
- Create plant pots for seedlings using old plastic pots. Just put a few holes in the bottom of your butter tubs and you're good to go.
- Old sinks, tires and wellies make for great plant pots with a quirky charm to them.
- Wooden pallets can be taken apart and with a saw and a few nails put back together into all manner of things. Containers, bird houses even furniture all with a nice rustic look.
- Get into sewing. Old clothes can be given a new lease of life by combining older pieces into something new and personal to you. Over time this can become a fulfilling hobby.
- Head to your local charity shop and find something plain, then with a bit of paint, sewing or tinkering make it into something beautiful for yourself.
Now you've seen this challenge why not see the other challenges we have available.